Do you want to grow your AdSense business? Then AdSenseLog is for you!
AdSenseLog will help you to improve your AdSense ad performance, using several monitoring, tracking and analyzing tools, all built into one easy to use software.
AdSenseLog can offer you -
Automatic monitoring of your data. The check can be performed in any interval you want (e.g. every 10 minutes). AdSenseLog will alert you (with a sound, a pop-up window, e-mail or an SMS message) only when new data is available.
Tracking your data - extensive statistics: impressions, clicks, revenue, clickthrough, CPM and EPC. Daily, weekly or monthly views. Daily averages, best channels and many more options.
Analyzing your data - let AdSenseLog analyze all the numbers, and provide you with the important messages - which channels need your attention now? what is the situation of your web site? How did my CTR behave after I made that change to the ad position?
Graph your data - Display many types of graphs, about every kind of statistics available, for your content, search, feeds and domains data.
Maximize your profit - Using the above mentioned tools, you''ll be able to maximize your AdSense profits. Find your site''s strengths and weaknesses, quickly identify trends and tune up your site. Watch your revenues climb!
» version 6.1.2 - posted on 2009-11-09
New google login issues fixes
» version 4.5.5 - posted on 2007-05-07
Reflect new google changes to login phase
EULA - End User License Agreement
MetalGrass software (Metalgrass) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the AdSenseLOG (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software''s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Metalgrass assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
METALGRASS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Metalgrass. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.